Term Life Insurance
What is Term Life Insurance?
Life insurance is the cornerstone of our business. Since 1977, Primerica has offered term life insurance, giving families the coverage they need at a price they can afford.
Nobody Understands What Families Need for Life Insurance Like Primerica
- Simple, affordable term life insurance
- Benefit- and feature-rich solutions
- Your own representative interested in you
- Up to 70% of face amount terminal illness benefit with waiver of premium with a maximum of $400,000
- Industry-leading renewal options
- Family banding
- Unique custom term solutions
- Increasing Benefit Rider
An Industry Leader Since 1977, Primerica's life companies stand tall in the industry.
- An average of $3.8 million in benefit claims paid every day
- 94% of claims are paid within 14 days
- $781 billion of life insurance in force*
- Rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best. Only 17 percent of life companies meet this standard**
* Combined totals of Primerica's life companies, as of December 31, 2018
** A.M. Best ratings range in order from the highest ratings as follows: A++, A+, A, A-, B++, B+, B, B-, C++, C+, C, C-, D, E, F.
Primerica's Life Companies:
- Primerica Life Insurance Company
- Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada
- National Benefit Life Insurance Company
Term life insurance underwritten by National Benefit Life Insurance Company, Home Office: Long Island City, NY in New York State; Primerica Life Insurance Company, Executive Offices: Duluth, GA in all other U.S. jurisdictions; and Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada, Home Office: Mississauga, Ontario in Canada.
HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH?
It's not an easy question, but determining how much protection you need is the first step to securing your family's goals and dreams.